Ofertas de Empleo
Model Risk Governance Consultant
Consultoria / Asesoría
Evalueserve is a global professional services provider offering research, analytics, and data management services. We’re powered by mind+machine – a unique combination of human expertise and best-in-class technologies that use smart algorithms to simplify key tasks.
We work with clients across a wide range of industries and business functions, helping them to make better decisions faster, reach new levels of efficiency and effectiveness, and see a tangible impact on their top and bottom lines.
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities (EEO) globally, eliminating discrimination, and promoting good relations among employees, regardless of age, disability, ethnicity or origin, sex, gender assignment, gender identity, religion or belief, sexual orientation, and marital or civil partnership
status. Evalueserve is an inclusive employer and is proud of its diverse workforce.
Position at a Glance
This position is within the Consumer and Small Business Banking Strategy & Transformation department of a global investment bank, and it focuses on driving compliance with key regulatory and internal policies in developing, using, and monitoring the models that support critical financial processes. The position comprises building strong relationships with model owners and model developers in order to maintain risk and regulatory compliance to model governance policies through a solid understanding of the model development process.
Responsibilities may include:
• Consulting with Consumer and Small Business Banking business partners to identify models and support the effort required to bring those tools into compliance with enterprise policies;
• Analyzing inventory to identify models that require periodic status updates and working with model owners to capture and document updates;
• Developing dashboards to support the tracking and reporting of the progress being implemented on new models across the Consumer and Small Business Banking Strategy & Transformation department;
• Reviewing models under development and associated documentation to ensure completeness and compliance with policy requirements and standards;
• Partnering with other analytics consultants on the analysis and disposition of newly identified tools to determine which fit the bank’s select criteria and which should be passed on to the end-user computing tool for subsequent analysis;
• Monitoring the Consumer Model Risk Governance Shared mailbox and providing timely responses to queries and requests;
• Guiding and mentoring a team of professionals in executing key operational objectives within the group;
• Driving team performance and operational excellence through managing talent and assessing performance as well as promoting quality standards, innovation, knowledge sharing, content creation, and best practices;
• Determining areas of improvement in data analytics and reporting as well as developing business cases, associated business requirements, and implementation plans; and
• Developing, leading, and participating in Evalueserve initiatives related to Mind + Machine projects, innovation, and training and development.
• 4+ years of experience in reporting, analytics, or modeling or a master’s or higher-level degree in a quantitative field such as applied math, statistics, engineering, physics, accounting, finance, economics, econometrics, computer sciences, or business/social and behavioral sciences with a quantitative emphasis;
• 3+ years of leadership or management experience in analytics;
• Strong interpersonal communication and presentation skills in English;
• Strong analytical skills, with a high attention to detail and accuracy; and
• Highly organized and proactive, with the ability to manage multiple tasks in a dynamic environment and deal with multiple priorities simultaneously.
• Demonstrated SQL skills, including the ability to write complex queries and database knowledge in order to analyze data across a variety of sources;
• Knowledge of SAS, Python, or R;
• Previous experience developing or maintaining quantitative and qualitative models;
• Familiarity with dashboard tools (e.g., Tableau);
• Experience in financial risk and regulatory reporting;
• A background in finance and risk management; and
• Prior experience supporting or participating in a governance function
Escrito: Alto - Hablado: Alto - Traducción: Alto