Ofertas de Empleo
Senior Financial Analyst
Servicios Financieros Varios
Position at a Glance:
The analyst will work supporting a consulting team for a global business advisory firm. The firm provides a wide array of services, including financial advisory, business consulting, information management, company turnaround and restructuring, and leadership and organization effectiveness assessment.
The position requires working on projects across industries, as well as collecting, analyzing, and presenting data through secondary research, including using third-party databases. The ideal candidate should have extensive experience in business research, with strong financial analysis skills.
The candidate should have excellent problem-solving abilities and strong analytical skills. He/she should also have good communication skills and will be required to interact with consultants over the phone and via email.
Responsibilities May Include
• Working with the Managing Director, Director, and Business Intelligence team of the client, a global management consulting firm, to deliver research and analysis
• Reaching out to requestors to get background information, knowledge, or input to develop the storyline and structure for the analysis
• Providing insightful financial, situation, and performance analysis through a combination of charts and text
• Analyzing and deciphering key messages from a large set of data and presenting the same in a logical manner—such as profiling large public players in a few slides, while establishing logic in the flow of slides
• Answering “So what?” and “Why?” for every slide of the document prepared; articulating a view on the situation for every study/analysis done
• Working on company profiles, market assessment studies, competitor benchmarking, and ad-hoc requests
• Providing accurate/precise levels in the analysis done
The candidate should have an advanced or native level of English and should be able to prove their extensive experience in business research, including:
• Graduate and post-graduate degree specializing in Economics, Finance, or Management; A master’s degree in Finance, MBA, or CFA would be preferred
• 3-5 years of prior experience in either consulting or investment banking industry
• Previous experience in strategic consultancy is preferable
• Experience with Bloomberg, Capital IQ, Factiva, MergerMarket, and other research tools is a plus
- Finanzas Bancarias / Negocios Internacionales
- Ingeniería Comercial
Escrito: Alto - Hablado: Alto - Traducción: Alto