Ofertas de Empleo
Senior Research Associate Corporate Banking
Consultoria / Asesoría
Evalueserve is a global professional services provider offering research, analytics, and data management services. We are powered by mind+machine – a unique combination of human expertise and best-in-class technologies that use smart algorithms to simplify key tasks.
We work with clients across a wide range of industries and business functions, helping them to make better decisions faster, reach new levels of efficiency and effectiveness, and see a tangible impact on their top and bottom lines.
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities (EEO) globally, eliminating discrimination, and promoting good relations among employees, regardless of age, disability, ethnicity or origin, sex, gender assignment, gender identity, religion or belief, sexual orientation, and marital or civil partnership status. Evalueserve is an inclusive employer and is proud of its diverse workforce.
Position at a Glance
This position is within the existing financial services team at Evalueserve Chile, supporting a leading U.S. financial services firm.
• Preparing annual and quarterly reviews involving spreading financial statements, covenant analysis/monitoring and risk rating analysis (borrower, collateral and asset quality ratings)
• Performing financial analysis, capital structure analysis and assessment of credit quality
• Benchmarking portfolio companies on financial and credit metrics
• Developing and maintaining financial models to reach conclusions on the credit quality of portfolio companies
• Scanning credit agreements / bond indentures to summarize key covenants
• Writing overviews on companies and industries – understanding business models, strategies and industry scenarios
• Assisting in client-related internal processes like KYC
• Tracking and interpreting the impact of events / news / economic developments
• Candidates with relevant qualifications such as CFA or CA will be preferred.
• Excellent understanding of financial concepts, especially those related to credit markets and analysis
• Sound knowledge of concepts related to capital markets and analysis
• Experience in financial modeling is preferable
• Proficiency in working in databases such as Capital IQ, Bloomberg
• Excellent communication skills
• Experience in handling client calls and other client communication
• Attention to detail and ability to ensure high quality of deliverables • Ability to work under pressure and meet strict deadlines.
• Candidate should be a highly motivated and proactive individual who is comfortable prioritizing multiple tasks and managing deadlines
Escrito: Alto - Hablado: Alto - Traducción: Alto