Ofertas de Empleo
Wheel the World CTO
Are you a talented full stack developer? Are you looking to join a startup and do work that is meaningful and will change the world for the better? We are a travel startup that is allowing people of all abilities travel to places beyond what they thought possible . We have a cool and diverse team, traction, funding, paying customers and are currently part of world leading accelerator programs, such as Google Launchpad, Booking Booster, and Startup Chile.
We are looking for a person that is a skilled full stack developer, with the ambition of becoming a CTO, and leading a tech team. Someone who is fun and inspiring to work with and is passionate about our mission. There are a lot of opportunities to further develop your own skills through future enhancements.
The current platform needs to be taken to the next level.
The candidate will work closely with the founders, but is expected to work independently to take our platform to the next level.
The primary tasks:
– Coordinate and drive the platform development. Lead by example
– Help in defining the technical architecture, system design, and infrastructure
– Outline our short-, medium-, and long-term development road map – and drive it forward
– Balance and prioritize customer requirements, developer resources, and costs with a view to this development road map
– Plan and drive sprints, managing hands-on, writing your own code and having your hands deep inside your team’s code base
– Have an entrepreneurial mindset and enjoy the challenge of building and growing a platform
– Consider yourself a full-stack developer
– Have an eye for the broader strategic aspects and trends
– Are proactive, self-driven, and able to thrive in a fast-moving startup environment
– Take ownership; when a task or an area of responsibility resides with you, we trust it will be driven to completion, on time and to high quality
– Think strategically, but with a bias towards getting stuff done without over-thinking it
– Are structured, focused, and able to keep to task lists and timelines
– Communicate fluently and effectively in English, internally and with external partners.
– Are committed to the job and the growth opportunity in a startup
– Enjoy working as part of a team
– BSc/BA in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field, with 5+ years of web development experience